SEALED GASKET FOR TUBES 1″
The watertight gasket for 1 “pipes allows the connection of tanks and rigid plastic containers through the use of 1″ pipes (with external diameter 33, 3 mm) or 32mm PVC pipes
Easy to use, it guarantees maximum drop-proof tightness or leaks.
It can be used for any type of use in the construction of DIY hydroponic systems, where it is necessary to connect canisters and plastic containers to each other.
This gasket can be used as a replacement in RDWC systems and with the DIY components of Growrilla Hydroponics.
This gasket guarantees leak-tightness when used with 1 “pipes (with an outside diameter of 33.3mm) or 32mm (metric outside diameter) , even in situations of plastic twisting or on conical containers.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USING THE SEAL TUBE FOR 1 “TUBES
– Drill a hole with a diameter of 40mm on the wall of the container for 1″ diameter PVC pipeù
– Drill a hole with a diameter of 38mm on the wall of the container for 32mm diameter PVC pipe
– Remove any processing residues and clean the edges of the hole well with a cutter or a deburrer
– Insert the gasket well and make sure it adheres well to the edge of the hole. When correctly inserted it must take on a perfectly circular shape
– Lubricate the inside of the gasket with liquid soap to facilitate the insertion of the tube
– Smooth the edges of the pipe
– Insert the tube into the gasket by sliding it inside
Frequently Asked Question