HOMEBOX – Q120 AMBIENT PAR+ | 120x120x200h cm
Technical features HOMEbox® Ambient Q100 PAR+:
- Assembled dimensions: 100 x 100 x 200 cm
- Cultivation area: 1 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Robust and safe plant materials guarantee long life
- Removable and water-resistant floor
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zipper all around
- Double side access
- Input and output tubes: + 100 mm (4 “): 1x Retro, 1x left – + 160 mm (6.3”): 1x right, 2x left – + 200 mm (8 “): 1x Roof </ li>
- 2 x 200mm (8 “) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700 micron MicroMesh bug screen
- External shell in resistant canvas
- PAR + super reflective coating promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super-resistant 22mm diameter awning tent: stronger plastic corners
- Total-Blackout zippers – no need for velcro strips
- Maximum capacity: 75 kg
HOMEbox® Ambient Q100 PAR+
Homebox cultivation tents represent the best solution for indoor cultivation on the market.
The super reflective PAR + coating is able to optimize the light output to the utmost, making the growing area efficient and highly productive.
The double side air vents on the top of the box allow the correct installation of air-cooled reflectors, keeping the cooling ducts independent from the extraction ducts
Optimal ventilation thanks to the adjustable OmniFlow air intakes shielded by MicroMesh bugs to direct the fresh incoming air exactly where it is needed for the maximum benefit of the cultivated plants.
Do not underestimate the possibility of the double side access that allows the cultivator to intervene comfortably on the whole cultivation surface.
Particular importance has been given to the construction materials used, the seams, the hinges and the frame are designed to guarantee robustness and reliability over time.
Assembly is simple and requires no tools,
The Ambient series grow boxes also stand out for their elegant design that integrates perfectly into the home, making the indoor growing experience even more enjoyable.
There are no reviews yet.