AQUAMASTER P50 PRO pH AND TEMPERATURE METER
The P50 Pro pH temp meter is the latest tool in Aqua Master Tools’ wide range of high quality products. Ideal for measuring pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition of hydroponics systems and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzi’s, and ponds. Effortlessly switch between the parameters with the user-friendly buttons. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
The package includes:
- 1 x Digital pH Temp meter P50 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL – EN – DE)
- 3 × 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
video aquamaster p50 pro
How does the meter work?
- Prior first usage – soak your pH meter in tap water for 12 hours.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
- It is recommended that the instrument be stored in an upright position with a KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
- Standard IP67
- Replaceable electrode
- Immediately ready for use
- Temperature displayed in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- PH: 0.00-14.00
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- PH: 0.01pH
- Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
- PH: 0.1 pH
- Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F)
- Temp. compensation: 0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
- Power supply: DC 6V
- Battery: AG-13 4×1.5 V button cell (included)
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 102gr.
The meter is calibrated at the factory and is immediately ready for use. 1 year warranty (excluding broken glass) !!