UNION PVC FITTING WHIT O-RING 63MM
The PVC union is made up of two parts that will be respectively glued to the ends of two tubes so that they can then be joined together through a screw-in ring nut
Ideal for those situations in which it is necessary to join two PVC pipes and at the same time be able to divide them at any time
For the bonding of PVC fittings it is necessary to use PVC glue and cleaning solvent. The use of generic glues or other glues does not guarantee sealing
METHOD OF USE OF PVC GLUING FITTINGS
– Smooth the edge of the pipe
– Clean the end of the pipe to be glued and the inside of the fitting with the appropriate solvent
– Apply the special PVC glue with a brush on the end of the pipe and inside the fitting
– Quickly insert the tube inside the fitting by rotating it so that the glue is evenly distributed
remove excess glue with a cloth
– Wait a few minutes for the glue to work
– Do not subject the union to pressures greater than 1.5 bar for at least 24 hours
PVC glue and solvent ARE NOT INCLUDED but sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.