50MM DIAMETER PVC CAP
The 50mm PVC bonded fittings can be used to connect the drain lines of hydroponic cultivation systems made with Bato Dutch pots (dutch pot).
For the bonding of PVC fittings it is necessary to use PVC glue and cleaning solvent. The use of generic glues or other glues does not guarantee sealing.
METHOD OF USE OF PVC GLUING FITTINGS
– Smooth the edge of the pipe
– Clean the end of the pipe to be glued and the inside of the fitting with the appropriate solvent
– Apply the special PVC glue with a brush on the end of the pipe and inside the fitting
– Quickly insert the tube inside the fitting by rotating it so that the glue is evenly distributed
remove excess glue with a cloth
– Wait a few minutes for the glue to work
– Do not subject the union to pressures greater than 1.5 bar for at least 24 hours
PVC glue and solvent ARE NOT INCLUDED but sold separately.
Frequently Asked Question
You can make payments via PayPal or by credit card. As soon as the purchase is made, you will receive an email confirming the order.
You can pay by bank transfer for orders from 300€. You will receive all the information by email to make the payment after placing the order.
Growrilla ships all over Europe. The cost of shipping depends on the weight of the order and the country of destination.
On the products there is the warranty marked on the box. For Growrilla hydroponic growing systems the warranty is 2 years.