SEALED GASKET FOR 50 MM PIPE
The watertight gasket for 50mm pipes allows the connection of tanks and rigid plastic containers whit 50mm rigid pipes.
Easy to use, it guarantees maximum drop-proof tightness or leaks.
It can be used for any type of use in the construction of DIY hydroponic systems, where it is necessary to connect buckets and plastic containers to each other.
This gasket guarantees leak-tightness when used with 50mm rigid PVC pipes even in situations of plastic twisting or on conical containers.
How to use the 50mm Growrilla gaskets
– Drill a hole with a diameter of 56 mm on the wall of the container
– Remove any processing residues and clean the edges of the hole well with a cutter or a deburrer
– Insert the gasket well and make sure it adheres well to the edge of the hole. When correctly inserted it must take on a perfectly circular shape
– Lubricate the inside of the gasket with liquid soap to facilitate the insertion of the tube
– Smooth the edges of the pipe
– Insert the tube into the gasket by sliding it inside
There are no reviews yet.